Sutco Transportation is hiring for a Sales & Logistics Broker to join our team in West Kelowna.
As the Sales & Logistics Broker, you will be responsible for providing seamless service and customer satisfaction for our brokerage customers. You see yourself as an organized and flexible professional, succeeding in a pivotal position that supports various departments as our daily operations unfold. You are ready to take on new challenges, new responsibilities, and are always looking for ways to challenge yourself and grow your professional career.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Connect with current or potential customers via phone and email to advise on the services we provide.
- Increase Sutco’s carrier base by identifying new business opportunities with potential clients throughout North America.
- Provide effective communication between our customers, our sales team and our preferred vendors.
- Provide weekly activity metrics.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement in an essential industry.
- First class office environment with on-site gym.
- Extended medical benefits and a matched contribution pension plan.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree/Diploma in Business or Commerce, or a relevant combination of sales training, education and experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales roles.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task while maintaining personal composure.
- Ability to work in a professional office setting in close quarters, interfacing with various personality types.
- A desire to learn, continuously improve and be coachable.
- Understanding of the transportation industry is an asset.
- Experience with CRM software like Tailwind or HubSpot would be an asset.
Sutco Transportation is family owned and operated and proudly serves all of North America using the same determination, values and work ethic it was founded on 25 years ago. Sutco is an industry leading company that has been named Trucking HR Canada’s ‘Most Engaged Workforce’ and a ‘Top Fleet Employer’ for 5 consecutive years. This program recognizes companies that are among the top workplaces in the industry!
Sutco is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all applications. We appreciate all those who apply, but only those contacted will be considered.