Are you a Class 1 Driver looking for a company that’s different than the rest?
At Sutco, it is about more than driving trucks. It’s about people coming together, supporting and helping each other in a company that feels more like a family.
Sutco Contracting was founded in 1995 with one truck and a family team that wanted to build a company they could be proud of. 25 years later, Sutco Contracting is an industry leading company that has been named Trucking HR Canada’s ‘Most Engaged Workforce’, a Top Fleet Employer for 5 consecutive years and been awarded a COR Safety Achievement of Excellence.
Sutco maintains new equipment that is well spec'd, driver friendly and turns over on a 4 year cycle.
Sutco Contracting is looking for professional drivers to join our Highway Division, running Super B Flat Decks.
Who are we looking for:
- Experienced class 1 professional drivers who take their safety, equipment, and compliance seriously.
- Experience in winter mountain driving and pulling Super Bs.
- Experience securing flat deck loads and tarping.
- A clean driver’s abstract with no suspensions.
- Must be US qualified and able to pass pre-employment DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing.
- Drivers who want to maximize their hours, miles and income.
What we offer:
- Industry leading pay rates and direct deposit, with steady year-round work and a concentrated effort to get our drivers home on weekends.
- A professional dispatch team that is available 24 hours a day and treats drivers with the respect they deserve and the support they require.
- 70 cents per mile within BC.
- Overtime pay.
- Pay for chaining up and tarping.
- Extended Medical Benefits.
- Matched contribution pension plan after 1 year.
- An environment that prioritizes compliance with safety and hours of service.
- State of the art equipment and E-logs.
- Performance and Safety Bonuses.
Applications without a recent Commercial ‘N’ Abstract will not be considered, please ensure that you attach one.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment team at 778-754-4021 extension 129.